Aloha,

There was a mix someone posted a week or two ago from a French site. It
wasn't W Sound. I can't even remember what dj it was...all I know is my
crappy little Wallstreet P-Book freaked out & I had to initialize everything
including my precious toolbar faves! Thanks in advance? Oh, my current fave
for sleepytime is Stephen Mathieu & Ekkehard Ehlers' Heroin. Its good during
showers in the morning also :-) Millions Now Living Will Never Die by
Tortoise rocks this baby bye bye as well. Hit me up if you can help me with
that mix site - in private please: [EMAIL PROTECTED] The list mail
is too much to sort through sometimes>>>

JPH.