Well I never.....what a surprise! Mills at Lost? Not that I'm complaining

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Robbins/Magic Feet [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2003 4:55 PM
To: 313 mailing list
Subject: (313) Fw: LOST - SATURDAY 1 MARCH, 2003

LOST
SATURDAY 1 MARCH, 2003
10pm - 6am

Red.

STEVE BICKNELL (LOST / COSMIC)

JEFF MILLS (AXIS / CHICAGO)

+ MORE T.B.A

Blue.

DJs / ACTS T.B.A

Further info & reservations -

Tel: 020 7791 0402

E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Web: http://www.lost.co.uk

Fresh and re-energised from the storming 'Awa-Awa-Adee' party on the 27th of
December, Lost return in more 'conventional' format for their next party on
the 1st of March.

The post-Xmas disco / funk / soul throwdown saw old Lost-friends - Jeff
Mills and Luke Slater - join Steve Bicknell to present a rootsy selection of
retro classics. There will be more parties under this banner in the future,
so keep your ear to the ground.

Jeff Mills returns for the first Lost event of 2003. The club worked closely
with Jeff throughout 2002, presenting some rather special sets from him,
including September's multimedia DJ performance, in which he and Steve
opened the evening with interactive visual soundscapes, before rocking the
party with some more dancefloor-orientated sounds.

The next party will see Mr. Mills back for a longer set in the Red area - in
more slammin' mode. This is an exclusive London date, and the last on Jeff's
current 'Medium' tour. Bank your money on hearing some of the best techno
and house on the planet. Surely you don't need to be told how good this man
is at the turntables. BELIEVE.

He'll be joined in the Red area by Lost-honcho, Steve Bicknell. Aside from
putting on some of the finest techno events in London (/ U.K. / The World)
for over 10 years now, Steve has a proven track record in both the studio
and as a DJ of Worldwide repute.

There's more info on this party to come, so listen out for further
announcements.

Thanks for all your support - much appreciated! - See ya!

Further info re: COSMIC RECORDS, LOST RECORDINGS, I.D., CLUBTRACKS, LOSTMAIL
record shop and COSMIC RECORDS EUROPEAN TOUR DATES - 0207 791 0402 /
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of Channel Four Television Corporation unless specifically
stated.  This email and any files transmitted are confidential and intended
If you have received this email in error, please notify
[EMAIL PROTECTED]