Hello,
        It's quite likely that i'll be interviewing Theo Parrish tomorrow
        before his gig here in Chicago.  I just wanted to extend an
        invitation to anyone who is interested in his music to pass on
        any questions you would like me to ask him.  I must receive your
        questions within the next 24 hours or so.  After it is done, i'll
        type up a transcript of the interview for everyone to read.
        Thanks!

        n/p
        np- The Stereonerds (Rather Interesting)
        Official Tetsu Inoue Homepage, HeadTheater archive, and
        Tradelists @: http://web.math.luc.edu/~njurcin