I went to Kraftwerk live in Melbourne this week and it was AMAZING.
The show had so much energy and they are so theatrical in such a minimal
way.
They did all the classics, including Expo 2000, and as a friend realised a
lot of the songs were very subtly updated.
The visuals were great. Their sound is fastidiously good! I think the live
experience is life-changing.
After I went to a friend's club and heard two of Chicks On Speed (the Aussie
Alex and American Melissa) DJ to a crowd of about 30, which was fun, even if
they have negligible mixing skills, the spirit was fun.