M2 radio will be broadcast both saturday and sunday this week.  Saturday will
feature myself, Tres Lucitte, and Dan Lucas tagging on three turntables,
playing various types of techno.  Sunday will feature Dollo's Keith Cha playing
a variety of whatever he feels like playing: techno, house, experimental.  As
always, connection info is found at www.brownnoteproductions.com and the only
requirement is winamp.  People have said they have been having troubles
connecting at times, and I think we've straightened out our end the best we
can, but our broadcast software clearly states that those trying to connect
behind firewalls may experience difficulty.  Both broadcasts, saturday and
sunday, will take place at 7:00 pm EST, and will end around 9:00 or later.
Thanks to all of our listeners,
-Andy