haven't heard the mix but sounds very much like Alphonze Mouzon/Mouzon's
electric Band - Everybody get down (1979) on Vanguard

sounds like something Metro Area would play too

it's around - but fairly rare

very nice though.....one of the few decent uses of the sax in contemporary
dance music IMHO ;)

rc