From: Tom Robbins/Magic Feet [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: maandag 3 februari 2003 10:57
To: 313 mailing list
Subject: (313) Fw: Jeff Mills Crate Diggin'

Would any 313ers care to suggest any Mills trax for this list? (see below)
Please send to me & I'll forward them on to the guy.

TOM

> Hi Tom, hope you are well.
>
> I was just hoping that I could pick your brains regarding Jeff Mills, as
he is the subject for Crate Diggin' in the March magazine. I need to
spotlight his ten biggest/most collectable tracks and remixes, so am asking
people to let me know which tracks they think should definitely be included.
I also need to recommend books etc where fans & collectors can find out
more, so if you can think of any good suggestions, they would be much
appreciated too.