sorry Maarten, didn't mean to send that to you!
----- Forwarded by Alex Bond/UK/INF/PwC on 03/02/2003 13:29 -----

                      Alex Bond

                                               To:      "Maarten Baute" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
                      03/02/2003 13:28         cc:

                                               Subject: Re: (313) Never Sell
Texas To A Cowboy(Document link: Alex Bond)

>Is it a George Clinton thing? What's the group/artist name? And how
>impossible is it to get hold of?

>It´s by the "Brides Of Funkenstein" a george clinton side project.. and I
>think it is pretty hard to get hold of...
>I don´t have it.... it was released on atlantic..

Further to all that, I think it's called 'never buy texas from a cowboy'
and it was an LP release. The track you want takes up virtually one whole
side, so it's a good pressing. I don't think it came on a 12 (on a 45
maybe?), although I could be wrong. I found one (LP) for £2 about 6 months
ago and I've seen it again since, so if you look hard enough one should
come up. Maybe trawling through Gemm/Netsounds could help? Failing that do
a Google search and you never know...!

computer.