Joe louis  been going around for years... In my opinion his original stuff
was much better then the stuff on relief that wasn't even him..  It was a
guy called  jamie read who he got most of his relief material from...

I got his 4 original target releases on my site  www.acid-house.net  you can
heve a listen to the more acidic sounding tracks...

He also did 'the love of my own; back in 86 with larry heard which is damn
fine aswell