A lot of the ULR records are labelled "the ambient division of Great Asset",
even though none of them are actually ambient at all. The Juan Atkins EP has
this on the label, in fact, although "Jay Jay's Cosmic Wig" (another release
on ULR I've dug out recently) doesn't.

I've got quite a few old ULR records lying around - aside from the Future
Sound EP, I hadn't listened to many of them for quite a while, but then had
a revival of interest in the last six months and started pulling them out!

Brendan