From: dj revolver [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2003 2:34 PM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) Rob Theakston + Thinkbox = :)

On behalf of Thinkbox (www.thinkbox.ca) I'm excited to announce and welcome
our latest addition to the membership of the Thinkbox new media collective,
Rob Theakston.

Everyone in Windsor/Detroit's electronic music community seems to have a
connection to Rob in one way or another. He has been collaberating with
Thinkbox since 2000 and we've been impressed with his DJ skill, his musical
creativity, his drive to promote the finest local electronic music, his love
for Detroit, his persistence to succeed, his love for music in general, and
his love for Canadian Pizza Pizza.

Thank you Rob for your participation in past and current projects. We look
forward to sharing your energy, charisma, and ideas as we move forward on
our digital musical journey through time.

Learn more about Rob Theakston at www.allmusic.com (search for artist Rob
Theakston) and at www.chromedecay.org/rob

Steve Roy
thinkbox.ca

**More info:
Watch for details regarding Thinkbox performance dates, CD, CDr and mp3
releases, and other news at www.thinkbox.ca. Our new CD "Settings" will be
available at our web store and at local record shops in the near future . In
the meantime you can purchase it at Neptune Records (www.neptunerecords.com)
or email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

ps. visit www.chromedecay.org as well

---