last i spoke lee grainge two years ago
he seemed to be pretty busy running the fat cat label (or do i confuse things?)

i read somewhere derrick may, has some kenny larkin material coming. but there has been more promised in the past - there still should be the seven nights album?

and yes - dave peoples?

and what about nate krafft?!
those first two infra reds are awesome!!!

i spoke steve pickton (aka stasis) about a year ago, and indeed he said most of the uk school, b12 as well, seemed to go 'normal' jobs, etc

i still got my 'uk techno' set online
all class A - beauties!

direct link: http://www.forcefield.org:8000/content/nort_32_2.pls

tracklisting::::
the black dog - vir2l (gpr)
balil - island (rising high)
the black dog - vantool (gpr)
bjork bitten by black dog - come to me (bapsi)
u-ziq - iesope (rephlex)
aphex twin - green calx (r&s)
kape i'llmusier - gaspar (a13)
redcell - in version (buzz)
redcell - bio dimension (art)
future/past - dance intellect (b12)
plaid - scoobs in columbia [potatoe timbale] (gpr)
link - arcadian (evolution)
gak - gak 4 (warp records)
afx - .942937 (rephlex)
polygon window - if it really is me (warp)
stasis - view from the rille (peacefrog)
musicology - satori (b12)
balil & arno - flux d mix (rising high)
in sync vs mysteron - redrain (tenth planet)
repeat - lilt a [stasis mix] (a13)
the black dog - the weight [liposuction mix] (tbd)
balil - nort route [remix] (r&s)
esoterik - pursuit (art)
the black dog - the actor and audience (gpr)
alter ego - tanksahead [bitten by black dog] (harthouse)
link - (symbiotic)
global communications - ob-selon mi-nos (evolution)

( for steve's great old school page check::
http://www.forcefield.org/nortroute/playlists/playlist_032.asp )