From: Benjamin Cuthbert (Merch) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2003 6:48 PM
To: 313
Subject: (313) Terence Fixmer - Aktion Mekanik

Anybody heard this yet? Looks pretty tasty.
http://www.groovetech.com/PhoenixData/GT/srvlt/GTController?action=Inventory
Detail&page=detail_music.jsp&HTMLType=Detail&InventoryID=35356

Comments?

Benjamin Cuthbert
Multimedia Analyst I
Borders Group, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
734-477-1191 phone
734-477-1904 fax

Now Playing:
Richie Hawtin & Sven Vath "Sound of Third Season" Novamute
Akufen "My Way" Force Inc.
Tyrant 2 "No Shoes...No Cake" Fabric
Metro Area "Metro Area" Environ

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of Channel Four Television Corporation unless specifically
stated.  This email and any files transmitted are confidential and intended
If you have received this email in error, please notify
[EMAIL PROTECTED]