List,
I've just added a new mix to the threeonethree.com website, and have
archived the older shows. Go to http://threeonethree.com and download the
newest full-length, cd-quality mix by listmember Lee Herrington. Also, for
those who haven't been by yet, Christian Bloch and Mike Grant also have
full-length mixes which have just been converted to RealAudio format- stop
by and give a listen.

The site has been static for a few weeks, as I have been having some
difficulty with our internet service provider, but it looks like things will
be updated more frequently in the future. Upcoming mixes by Clark Warner,
Derek Plaslaiko, and Anthony 'Shake' Shakir. Stay tuned.

Matthew