Ahhhh -- Spain...one of my favorite places!

I've never been to Madrid, but can tell you that Barcelona is an amazing place!
Check out Florida135 (outside the city) www.florida135.com -- Another great
spot is Row Club...not sure if it's open, but at last check i think it was
still closed -- Row Club, www.rowclub.com

A great resource for Spain is www.clubbingspain.com...not sure if the English
portion of the website is set up, but it's easy enough to navigate (even though
it's written in Spanish) Everything you need to know about nightlife is pretty
much there.

Enjoy your trip!! :)
Derek

Futurebpm.com