Hello everyone - having a decent time in Santa Monica. Rain sucks. Anyway -
went to Amoeba (damn what a store) and found some great stuff
Kenny Dixon Jr "Soul Sounds" on Soul City records
Aubrey "Half Blues" EP on Solid Groove
K Alexi "312"EP
Wavescape "Silicon Jazz" EP on 4th Wave (anyone tell me what this is like -
there's been some talk about these records so I was curious and the price
was perfect)
Brian Harden "Instictive States of... remixes" on M&G
and finally this curious 12" that I couldn't pass up
The Congos - "Congo Man" Carl Craig Edits on Honest Jon's Records - what is
this about? I never knew that C2 did remixes of the Congos (who I must say
are one of my favorite reggae acts ever)

MEK