Nice warm-up for DEMF:

The following show has been confirmed in Metro.
(open til 5 am on saturday nights)

Saturday May 3, 2003
Gramaphone Records Showcase presented by OBS/EAR, Antenna
International, Majesty and Kombination Research

Default One

Advent (Live)
Mike Dearborn (Live)
Steve Rachmad aka Sterac (3 Turntable DJ Set)
Rino Cerrone (3 Turntable DJ Set)
Mani (Live)
Josh Werner & Marko Katic (Tag Team DJ Set)

Doors: 11:00pm
Show: 11:00pm
Tickets: $25.00 / $30.00 for Metro and Smart Bar (featuring
John Acquaviva)
On/Sale: 2/22

INFORMATION
Josh Werner, Mani, Marko Katic
Gramaphone Records
773-472-3683

additional information from event coordinators:

cd for default_one will be sold through Gramaphone Records and
other outlets (web related) and will contain a ticket for
admission for FREE until 1:00 AM. Only 500 of these CDs with
tickets will be sold, and will get you in the show for
default_one with ease, but must arrive within the first two
hours of the show. Tickemaster will have the rest of the
tickets as will the Metro Box Office and a special Box Office
at Gramaphone for this event. I also encourange you to purchase
the deal ticket for 5 extra dollars which gets you into the
John Aquaviva show, who is also another dance music icon in the
same building for the night. Interrupt-Media has contributed
design work and a flier will hit the streets shortly. By the
way, we are glad Interrupt-Media is back in Chicago...they were
sadly missed while abroad in the UK. There will also be a URL
with information about default_one and default_two (whose line-
up I am having a hard time keeping under wraps).

summary: advent (live), sterac, the return of majesty and mike
dearborn (also live), rino cerrone, john aquaviva (at
smartbar), the first Kombination Research sponsored event, the
24th Gramaphone Techno Showcase -> we hope the midwest
supports...