now, if you could just get blake baxter to say that over a rolling 909
kick....

-----Original Message-----
From: robin pinning [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 19 February 2003 2:45 a.m.
To: Rob Jarvis. Victoria Music Ltd.
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) playlists and conversations (changing topic) ((year
2003))

we're all geeks.....this is an email discussion forum after all.

embrace your geekdom, don't deny it.

:)

robin...

> Hmmm...
> I'm guessing that if a bad Techno record is mixed at a party while geeks
are
> discussing it, that makes it Detroit.
>
> Rob Jarvis
>
> Victoria Music Ltd.
> Unit 215 old gramaphone works
> 326 Kensal Road
> London
> W10 5BZ
> + 44 (0)20 7565 8193 voice
> + 44 (0)20 8960 3834 fax
>
> http://www.victoria-music.com
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] (MSN messenger)
>
> pro-jex + killa bite + inform + subvoice + room tone + housedust + nepenta
+
> u7 + kne' deep + rodeo meat + response audio + sounds unique + hypercubic
+
> radio sonic + neon + feedback
>
> > From: Ralf Gill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 02:34:37 +1300
> > To: "'Rob Jarvis. Victoria Music Ltd.'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
> > "'313@hyperreal.org'" <313@hyperreal.org>
> > Subject: RE: (313) playlists and conversations (changing topic)
> >
> > im confused now...does the year or the music make the techno good or
bad, or
> > does it all hinge on the geeks discussion...

(2003)

"'313@hyperreal.org'"
> >> <313@hyperreal.org>
> >> Subject: RE: (313) playlists and conversations (changing topic)
> >>
> >> Yeah, but sometimes it makes the bad party more relevant, like I went
to a
> >> party in 1983, by the time I stopped it was 1994, and although the
party
> > and
> >> all the people looked totally out-dated, when we told the hospital the
> > year
> >> they said it was cool because they could see how i ended up like
this...

:)

robin...
Dr. Robin Pinning                               | E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Manchester Computing, University of Manchester, | T:  +44 161 275 7028
Manchester, M13 9PL, United Kingdom.            | F:  +44 161 275 6040