> Also for a similar vibe check out the 3 Focus/deFocus compilations
> called Do You See? Two You See? and Did You See?  featuring the great
> work on that (IMHO) seminal UK label.

oops, I gotta make a quick correction, the only one of these 3 that made it
onto CD is "Did You See?"  so definitely give that one a try if you can find
it, it's more of a lookback than the others too. Has lots of cool short little
interval 'phil' tracks by CiM a la what Black Dog and Transmat used to do on
their CDs

http://www.discogs.com/release/5295

The other two with similar titles were 12" samplers, my bad.

peace,
Matt MacQueen