>From: robin pinning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>can anyone tell me where the PlanetE vinyl is
>pressed/mastered?

>i know one of the ibex releases was done at D&M
>(http://dubplates-mastering.com/ ,
>interesting faq on there) but looking on the runouts
>of other stuff i
>can't identify...

>any ideas?

I do know that Planet E vinyl is pressed at Archer
Record Pressing in Detroit. don't know where it's
mastered but I gotta give some props to the fine
people (Lauren & Kevin) at Scratch Free in Toronto. If
you want EU quality pressing at a more than fair
price, try them out! http://www.scratchfree.com

minto

=====
down low music       http://downlowmusic.org
UPCOMING 2003:
dL ltd tribute 12" dLpgccX
Polarius "Jams from the funk dump" dL009
Dan Curtin "distort.archive.desire" dL010
The Connection Machine "Painless" dLCMLP1
dL party w/ANTHONY SHAKIR MARCH 8th, 2003 DALLAS, TX USA