its kinda funny someone speaks there mind and everyone gets there panties in a
bunch....i think the key word here is RESPECT.....rob is intitled to his
opinions and so is everyone else....not everyone see's everything the same
way....so who cares if comments are made....if you don't like it don't
reply......i am tired of the 313 police ......sorry but this just makes me
laugh

ian cheshire wrote:   aren't you the guy that stole Killabite of Ben Sims and
yet now
your hinting that if you like that sort of techno

i will be thinking of all of you tonight when ectomorph is playing live and
TRAXX following.....mmmmmm  dirty electro

michael
www.renegaderhythms.com