It was a misunderstanding in the slang ("cockup" = "mistake" for my fellow
Yanks). Rich @ Energy Flash was cool enough to respond to my rather aghast
email and explain what he really meant.

Really helpful lads there. No Sarcasm this time.

MEK

                      Michael.Elliot-Knight

                      @fallon.com                  To:       313@hyperreal.org

                                                   cc:

                      02/24/03 09:33 AM            Subject:  (313) Energy Flash
records

Anyone ever buy from them? I saw they had a record simply called "1" listed
on eBay so I was curious and emailed them for a description (as it says on
their selling info) - this is what I got back...

"It's a listing cockup!"

Really helpful lads there.

MEK