a historical montage with the Final Scratch DJ technology.

Date: February 28, 2003 (Friday)
Location: Cranbrook Art Museum (39221 Woodward Avenue, Bloomfield Hill
Mich)
Museum Admission: $6.00
Time: 7:30PM to 9:00PM

For more info:

www.herdestcummings.com
www.cranbrook.edu

An advance preview of the new track ³In the face of Danger², produced
and
written by Herdest Cummings (aka Das CLOSER) is now available for
downloads
at http://www.herdestcummings.com/downloads . Vocals were performed by
Yukiko Fujiwara, and copies can be purchase at Tower Records.

In addition, free dj mixes are also available at
http://www.herdestcummings.com.