Erm, and one last thing, have y'all seen this yet?

http://www.deephousepage.com/USTrailer2003DHP.ram

Pardon if it's been mentioned already - I haven't been paying a lot of
attention around here.

This looks really cool I think! It always seemed to me there's been a whole
lot of personal agenda involved in the histories of house that we have so
far. Perhaps this will help clear some things up, or maybe just muddy things
even more. At any rate, it should be an interesting flick.

Oh crap, and on that note, did anyone catch Maestro at MOS Saturday? I just
realized I missed it. Crap. DVD here I come.

Tristan
=======
Text/Mixes: http://www.phonopsia.co.uk
Music: http://www.mp313.com