Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 10:12:05 -0000
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED] Org" <313@hyperreal.org>
From: "Odeluga, Ken" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: ARC, ARCart, AR(CANE)

The return of the ARC (webpage).

http://www.arcart.org/

More than worth a look.

------------------------------

Cheers Ken...

as Ken says the http://www.ARCart.org site has been redone to look just a
bit less crap than it did before. Anyone who already followed Ken's link and
joined the legions of people complaining about getting stuck in the pop up
window - it's been fixed now.

Newest feature is the "hear" section which finally has audio files to
preview forthcoming releases and also a new "mixes" section.

I've uploaded a 1hr 51min .mp3 mix to the site. It's 89Mb at 112kbps, but if
you want a better quality 192kbps version you can download it from me on
soulseek, just message user name urban myth and I'll add you to my download
list.

Here's the direct link to the mix:
http://www.arcart.org/all_audio_files/mixes/Max_Duley_-_shoddy_mix_-_(Januar
y_2003).mp3