From: "Matthew MacQueen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Pryor, Ryan N" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2003 12:23 PM
Subject: RE: (313) techno tunes that do it (make your hair stand on end)

> Actually, the copy of 'Die Kosmischen Kuriere' that I have was released on
> NovaMute in 1993
> http://www.discogs.com/release/23362

thanks that's what i wanted to know. I know Cosmic Courier (english title)
is the b-side of Jazz is the Teacher on Metroplex.  But the one with the
German title 'Die Kosmischen Kuriere' is a different sounding mix and
production and I wanted to know when it first dropped on wax... this
NovaMute record sounds like it?

thanks
Matt MacQueen