we didn't have to wait too long for this one; the
previous burial mix was only released in november.

burial mix #11:
a. rhythm & sound w/ jennifer lara: queen in my empire
b. rhythm & sound: queen version

judging from the title you might suspect it's got
something to do with a previous burial mix release
called "king in my empire", and indeed: it's kind of
a female answer to the "king"-release with cornel
campbell ;-)

on a related note:
hallucinator and scion (chain reaction) will play
in berlin at the "volksbühne" on friday march 14th.
for all Techno Tourists who will be in town for
tresor's 12th birthday weekend: you should consider
keeping friday 14th free for a chain reaction event :-)

ines

--
http://www.circonium.de