mike

From: "Jeremy Bible" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;@mail6.hostex.net>
Subject: Experimedia Radio : March 02 : BEST KEPT SECRETS : 9pm Eastern + Upcoming Events
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 15:06:16 -0500

EXPERIMEDIA RADIO
www.experimedia.net/radio.htm
www.experimedia.net/playlistMar02nd.htm

March 2nd 2003 : Radio Free Canton 90.5 FM : Starting at 9pm Eastern Time
www.experimedia.net : www.radiofreecanton.net : www.Live365.com

This weeks show features tons of upcoming releases, unreleased material by some of electronic music's best kept secrets, and one special rare classic album by Drexciya's
  late James Stinson released under a pre-Drexciya pseudonym.

    Adult. - The Cold Call

**Special Preview of Molotov Records Compilation series Opening Night At Ford's Theater. The first 2 parts of this special compilation series will be released on 2 limited edition twelve inch vinyl records and 1 CD. The series will feature new tracks by some of the biggest names in electro music alongside some of electro's newest names and best kept secrets from all over the world. The first twelve inch vinyl test pressings have just arrived and the finalized copies are due in on March 19th, 2003. Pre-Orders are now being accepted through the
    **Molotov Records Website**
    Bangkok Impact - 12 Inch ___________________________(Finland)
    Discomania - Mikael Is A Discodancer _________________(Sweden)
    Dsico - I Get Around ________________________________(Australia)
    Fidelio Cubico - Untitled2 ____________________________(Sweden)
    Funxiun - Unlimited Lives ____________________________(Holland)
    Helen Keller And Thee Eyewitness - South Street Drama ___(Ohio,USA)
    It & My Computer - Circulation Automobile _______________(France)
    Kassan - Happiness __________________________________(Holland)
    Krampfhaft - Switch Board _____________________________(Holland)
    Legowelt - Assault Theme (John Carpenter) _______________(Holland)
    Luke Eargoggle - Motivated Nation _______________________(Sweden)
    Mesu Kasumai - Hydrophonics ___________________________(Detroit)
    Orgue Electronique - The Plot ____________________________(Holland)
    Pheda - Mood Organ ____________________________________(Toronto)
    Rutherford - Soleil Du Zenith ______________________________(Sweden)
    **Molotov Records Website**

**Othello records is a Swedish internet label who are reconceptualizing the monoton beats and destroyed sounds of the eighties. These young, upcoming, and extremly talented artists are sure to make huge waves in the world of todays electro and neo-disco music. Prepare for Othello-Domination in 2003. Watch for upcoming releases by several Othello artists on future Molotov Records releases. Many of these tracks are unreleased while others are available for free download at the
    **Othello Website**
    Discomania - Destination Moscow
    Discomania - Diamonds And Pearls
    Discomania - Fire
    Discomania - Not Your Ordinary Summer
    Discomania vs. Fidelio Cubico - Dr. Carter
    Fidelio Cubico - Igoletto
    Fidelio Cubico - Mr. C.Barrow
    Fidelio Cubico - Mr. P.Bateman
    Fidelio Cubico - Thx 1138
    Fidelio Cubico - Untitled
    Fidelio Cubico - Untitled3
    Guests From The Moon - Battle With Earthlings
    Guests From The Moon - Don't Look Back
    Guests From The Moon - Down At Rock Bottom
    Guests From The Moon - Investigating Time
    Guests From The Moon - Looking For The Sea
    Guests From The Moon - The Foresighted Giant
    Guests From The Moon - The Perceptive Robots
    Arctic Attack - Lydia White
    Arctic Attack - United States Of Arctica
    N.F.T.T.P - Wir Haben Bereits Gewonnen
    N.F.T.T.P - Zerstörung Führt Die Weise
    Orbitfighters - Debbie Does Space
    **Othello Website**

**Mesu Kasumai, a Detroit based artist, who is also known for his releases as Tangible, is a member of The 8bitpeoples collective and web label. 8bitpeoples have been releasing quality albums entirely for free download on the 8bitpeoples website since 1998. This talented individual has also released on Ultradyne's Pi Gao Movement / Fulcrum Innovations label and has upcoming releases on Molotov Records. The first track on this playlist is a currently exclusive to Experimedia Radio, Mesu Kasumai remix of Bangkok Impact's Aus Brigittes Tagebuch. Other tracks are currently unreleased, many of which will first grace wax this Spring/Summer on Molotov Records.
    **Mesu Kasumai Website**
Bangkok Impact- Aus Brigittes Tagebuch (Mesu Kasumai's Fine Print Edit)
    Mesu Kasumai - 2300
    Mesu Kasumai - Algezebra
    Mesu Kasumai - Aneyurism
    Mesu Kasumai - B Movie
    Mesu Kasumai - Ghettoblaster
    Mesu Kasumai - Global Now
    Mesu Kasumai - Highway Signs
    Mesu Kasumai - Hillside Shade (Radioactive)
    Mesu Kasumai - Ipeytretr Treen Son
    Mesu Kasumai - Spoiler
    Mesu Kasumai - Street Lights
    **Mesu Kasumai Website**

**Another pair of extremely talented and upcoming artists are Pheda from Toronto and Krampfhaft from Holland. These two talents are currently working on a collaborative project. With Pheda's melodic strengths and Krampfhaft's extrordinary beat production skills combined this is sure to be a HOT project. Both these artists will be featured on
    upcoming Molotov Records releases. Download some Pheda tracks here at
    **Pheda's website**
    Krampfhaft - Bassline 2
    Krampfhaft - Lafayette
    Krampfhaft - Logan
    Krampfhaft - Maus Arm
    Krampfhaft - Peach
    Krampfhaft - Solaris
    Krampfhaft - Synth Tweak 2 Record
    Krampfhaft - Tank Smack
    Krampfhaft - Voiceless
    Pheda - Autofac
    Pheda - Ebb
    Pheda - Hidden Device
    Pheda - Juxt
    Pheda - Monchichi
    Pheda - Mouse Trap
    Pheda - Omnibox Metaphors
    Pheda - Pan Pod
    Pheda - Sneak
    Pheda - Zebra
    **Pheda's website**

**I can't say enough good things about this Stilleben Records artist. I was recently taken aback by this Swedish artists material who will also be featured on Molotov Records Opening Night At Ford's Theater compilation series. For
    more info on Rutherford visit the
    **Stilleben Records Website**
    Rutherford - Dakar Commute
    Rutherford - Dopamin
    Rutherford - Irgendwie
    Rutherford - Je Suis Macabre
    Rutherford - Kimono
    Rutherford - Le Beduine
    Rutherford - Morte Tranquil
    Rutherford - Sd
    Rutherford - Volkanogod
    **Stilleben Records Website**

**A few tracks by several more phenomenal artists who you will be sure to hear more about in the very near future. Watch out for Manasyt as label bosses scratch each others eyes out over his tracks. I will be sure to bring you more info on these artists as things develop.**
    Dsico - Smells Like Electro
    Biotek - Discotrack3
    Biotek - TIA0006
    MANASYt - Badbye
    MANASYt - Brazil 2
    MANASYt - C U B E
    MANASYT - Pluto Turn
    MANASYt - Trollhead
    Sneak Thief - Cold Ways
    Sneak Thief - Hustlers Ride
    Sneak Thief - Materialistic Nightmare
    Solenoid - Car Crash (Section 25 Cover)
    ****

**A very special sneak preview of 3 tracks off the man behind Sweden's Stilleben Records, Luke Eargoggle's upcoming IF I WERE A KING EP on dutch label Bunker Records. More info at the
    **Stilleben Records Website**
    Luke Eargoggle - If I Were A King EP- Track 2
    Luke Eargoggle - If I Were A King EP- Track 3
    Luke Eargoggle - If I Were A King EP- Track 4
    **Stilleben Records Website**

**Finland's Bangkok Impact is making huge waves throughout the dance music world. His latest Passenger 2x12 inch LP is currently only available as a white label and will see worldwide release this month on the Creme Organization label. Don't miss your chance to see Bangkok Impact live as he tours the US with labelmates and friends Kassen, Legowelt, Orgue Electronique, and TLR. For you local listeners this tour will make its Cleveland, Ohio stop on April 26th, 2003 in Cleveland at the Touch Supper Club and will be brought to you by Experimedia, HeadroomDigital , and Molotov Records. Also be sure to check out Bangkok Impact's track 12 Inch on Molotov Record's Opening
    Night At Ford's Theater compilation series, #Molotov12-01.
    **Bangkok Impact Website**
    Bangkok Impact - Passenger LP - Crowdpleaser
    Bangkok Impact - Passenger LP - Dont Be A Badboy
    Bangkok Impact - Passenger LP - Give It To Me Baby
    Bangkok Impact - Passenger LP - Passenger
    Bangkok Impact - Passenger LP - Rymdfunk
    **Bangkok Impact Website**

    **Clarence G's Hyperspace Soundland is a rare and nearly unheard
release produced by late electro legend Drexciya's James Stinson in 1987. Enjoy.
    Thanks to Stinkworx from Downlow Records for the hookup!**
    Clarence G - Hyperspace Soundlab - Cause I Said It Right
    Clarence G - Hyperspace Soundlab - Clarence G's Club
    Clarence G - Hyperspace Soundlab - Data Transfer
    Clarence G - Hyperspace Soundlab - Turbine
    ****

That conclude's this weeks show. Hope everyone enjoyed the show and be on the lookout for lots of noise by all of these amazing artists in the future! I have a few events I would like to announce
    before I sign off.

    EVENTS FOR THOSE IN OHIO, USA:
****************************************************************************************************************************

On Thursday March 6th, Experimedia Communications, Molotov Records, and Headroom Digital invite you to join us for a very special event...........RETROGRAM!.........A night celebrateing musics best decade with a mix of classic 80's electro, synthpop, italo-disco, industrial, punk, and the best of today's 80's influenced electro, synthpop, and neo-disco. Relive the 80's dancefloor with a modern touch to the forgotten sounds of tomorrow.THe evening will be hosted by very special guest DJs:
    CATHRYN SUNDAY
    HELEN KELLER
    DJ NOPAN
    and
    DJ NIK POPA

Retrogram will take place at BBMcClain's located at 4675 Munsun St, in the Belden Village area in Canton, Ohio. This special event will take place from 9pm until 2am and is free for those ages 21
    and over and $3 for those ages 18 to 20.

So come join us while we celebrate the release of the first part of Molotov Record's 12 Inch vinyl
    compilation featureing new music by international artists:
    Legowelt
    Orgue Electronique
    Bangkok Impact
    It & My Computer
    Luke Eargoggle
    Mesu Kasumai
    and Canton's own
    Helen Keller

    for more info visit
    www.experimedia.net
    and
    molotov.experimedia.net
    directions:
    From the north :
Take 77 S to exit 109, Right On Everhard, Left On Dressler, Right on Munsun.
    From Kent/Youngstown :
76W to 77S to exit 109, Right On Everhard, Left On Dressler, Right on Munsun.
    From the south :
77N to exit 109a, Forward on Belden Village St, Left on Dressler, Right on Munsun.

***************************************************************************************************************************************

On Tuesday March 25th Invasion Planete Records coming all the way from France will be makeing a very rare appearance in Canton, Ohio. This is a huge oppurtinity for the people of Canton, Ohio and never has something so exclusive ever graced Canton. An event not to be missed as the French pioneers of the minimal electrowave sound privledge us with a hefty lineup
    featuring:

    Live Performances by
    LE SYNDICAT ELECTRONIQUE
    PORN.DARSTELLER
    IT & MY COMPUTER w/ ROLLINKA
    OTTOMAS ADVENTURE
    RAISON FUTURE
    and
    DJ Performance by
    A//

This will all take place at BBMcClain's located at 4675 Munsun St, in the Belden Village are in Canton, Ohio. This very special event will take place from 9pm until 2am and is $3 for those ages 21+ and $5 for those ages 18-20.

    directions:
    From the north :
Take 77 S to exit 109, Right On Everhard, Left On Dressler, Right on Munsun.
    From Kent/Youngstown :
76W to 77S to exit 109, Right On Everhard, Left On Dressler, Right on Munsun.
    From the south :
77N to exit 109a, Forward on Belden Village St, Left on Dressler, Right on Munsun.

***************************************************************************************************************************************

On Friday March 28th Invasion Planete's Third Wave Campaign US tour mentioned above will once again grace the region in Cleveland, Ohio at Pats in the Flats.This event will take place from 9pm until 2am and is $5 for those ages 18+.

    Pats In The Flats
    2233 West 3rd St
    Cleveland, Ohio
    216.621.8044
    Click here to view map to venue:

    Do not miss what will be a very rare oppurtunity.

***************************************************************************************************************************************

On April 26th, 2003 Den Haag Holland's Creme Organization / Bunker Records make thier rounds through the US once again with some very exciting additions to the lineup. This quote from an excited third party sums it all up ................. " this is one of the most significant rosters I've ever observed to grace the area and it's even more taunting for me that I couldn't be there to support Legowelt's last appearance in town; we're truly privileged to be offered such rare appearances courtesy of the event producers who're credited. Those responsible obviously share an increasingly rare enthusiasm for hosting shows that largely contrast with most 'parties': they are bringing LIVE INTERNATIONAL TALENT to an intimate setting, thus providing an amazing opportunity to witness these talents whose impact is undoubtedly global. I extend grateful props to all involved and encourage anyone who can't stand 'the same' music being played at 'parties' to treat yourself to an evening of what is sure to be a great experience (and hopefully an eye-opening impression on a few of ya)!"
    -Anthony Rich / Euphorix Prophunktions

    The Creme Organization / Bunker Records US Tour featureing
    LEGOWELT (live)
    ORGUE ELECTRONIQUE (live)
    BANGKOK IMPACT w/ KASSEN (live)
    MACHO CAT GARAGE (live)
    and
    DJ TLR

    This amazing lineup will make its appearance in Cleveland @
    TOUCH SUPPER CLUB
    2710 Lorain Ave
    Cleveland, Ohio
    216.631.5200

***************************************************************************************************************************************

Also a two day event brought to you by EUPHORIX PROFUNKTIONS on FRIDAY, MARCH 14TH in Akron, Ohio and SATURDAY, MARCH 15TH in Cleveland, Ohio.

    FUNKY CHARMS 4 featureing nearly
    100 DJs (too many to list here)

    includeing Experimedia/Headroom/Molotov's own:
    HELEN KELLER
    and
    DJ NOPAN
    and visuals by
    NIMRODPOWER
    and
    PHASE FOUR

    For full info visit the EUPHORIX WEBSITE!