From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, 3 March 2003 8:44 AM
To: Maarten Baute
Cc: 313; Sakari Karipuro; spw
Subject: Re: (313) Mills' 'trainwrecks' (was dave clarke live)

What's the probability that his apparent trainwrecks are a result of his
aging? He can't possibly be at the same performance level he was over 10
years ago.
He's now entering his 40s so I would presume that he's not going to be able
to be as quick as he used to be when he was when back in, say, 1986 when he
was about 23. That's just a general rule of aging/nature that not many of
us can stop (or even slow down) - not even Mills. Granted he's still faster
than most.

MEK

                      "Maarten Baute"
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       "Sakari Karipuro"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "spw"
                      ndora.be>                 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                               cc:       "313"
<313@hyperreal.org>
                      03/02/03 10:04 AM        Subject:  Re: (313) dave
clarke live
                      Please respond to
                      "Maarten Baute"

> i dunno man, he's played SO long that he shouldn't be doing trainwrecks
> in every mix in 1 hour mix :)  i'd like to hear how he was back in the
> day, like over 10 years ago, or late 80's :)

You wanna know how da wizzard was behind the decks?
Oh man.... he was an absolute genius..
I never heard anyone spin that much records in a short period, all fitting
well togheter, and with NO MISTAKES at all!

Cheers,
Maarten