f*ckin aye! he was out of this world!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 03 March 2003 12:13
To: ::)
Cc: Sakari Karipuro; 313
Subject: Re: (313) Jeff Mills

These comments are especially funny to me as on Saturday night I heard
Mills play one of the best sets I've ever heard! I was blown away by just
how SUPERB his mixing was. I heard him about 5 times last year but at Lost
on Saturday he was just something else. There were no train-wrecks! I'm not
a die-hard Mills head or anything either & if his mixing was dodgy it would
have annoyed me, but I don't think I've ever heard anyone mix techno as
well as he did.
 The track selection was brilliant as well.

Does anyone else who was at Lost agree he was on top form?

"::\)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 02/03/2003 13:45:52