> It would be interesting to know the actual deal, if anyone knows - do these
> things tend to be done on a licensing basis, or are we talking more about
> rights, which implies a longer time-frame?
>
> Anyway, glad they're making some cash, I only hope it was a fair deal.

there's actually an issue here about the concept of 'programmers' (that UR
talk about). Octave One have a track used by Sky. Fox/Sky/Murdoch are part
of that whole programmer thing (in fact they mostly have the media locked
down in the states don't they?), but maybe we shouldn't go there :)

i'll shut up now...

robin...