Sorry haven't researched this as it's mad as usual here but couldn't resist
jumping in with a suggestion:

Do you guys see/get FUTURE MUSIC? UK-published, (EMAP I think). It straddles
that border between muso technicality and musicians. With that title, it
obvioiusly focuses on electronic instruments and production. I've read at
various times a very rare interview with Juan Atkins in there ('99) Octave
One and many more I can barely remember now - I stopped reading it regularly
around then altho it's still around, just dunno if it's changed much.