Tristan said:
> I must 2nd Mr. Middleton's recommendation of the Larry Heard remixes of
> 'Glowing Glisses'. Both mixes are really beautiful, kinda reminiscent of
> parts of 'Alien' to me. Thanks for the tip Tom!

I was listening to their Silver Surfer album this weekend when we got back
from the Kompakt night... really tight, and a good sense of humour.  Then we
put on the "Tanks A Lot" mix cd that comes with the new Max Ernst / Thomas
Brinkmann 12" Tina / Argo (MAX.E.12) - wow!  I've never seen / heard
Brinkmann mix before, but for me this CD beats "Row", "III", "Klick" and
"Rosa" as my favourite Brinkmann CD - has a pure underground vibe, makes me
laugh, want to dance, and think "how can he get away with doing
that!?!?" --> that's what I'm looking for :)

Cheers!

Matt

-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]