From: Mark S. Krüx [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 6 March 2003 8:42 AM
To: Kookie; J. T.; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) LOCAL 3000 -submerge deleted?

Kookie>>Its the new SID series and is at their store right now.
>Limited edition of 400.  I'm not sure if they sent any copies
>anywhere else.   L-3000 4 and 5 are due out next month.

Sonic Groove still has copies of:

B Calloway & Mr De - 98 Degrees - Local 3000 [L 3000-1]
and....
MIA - Beat Mechanic - Local 3000 [L 3000-3]

IOS is sold out.  I believe they're only allowed to ship them
within the US though.  Personally I like number one the best,
it takes me right back to For Those Who Know 2002:)

Peace,

m*