I heard the tracks about 18 months ago (probably the same versions as you
Fabrice) and was very impressed. They were a little rough around the edges
in places, but were definitely trademark Sub Knight quality...

-----Original Message-----
From: fabrice Lig [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 06 March 2003 10:15
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) suburban knight

I've heard some track more than one year ago,not bad but not the best things
I've heard from Sub Night, but I Heard that they re-recorded some of these
with MMike in Detroit.so....we will see...

Fabrice
http://www.multimania.com/fabricelig/

Hotmail: votre e-mail gratuit ! http://www.fr.msn.be/hotmail