From: Greg Earle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>Dave Bate wrote:
>
>> Anya Stang wrote:
>>
>>> My own sneezing woke me up about an hour ago.
>>> Couldn't get back to sleep so I got up to find some
>>> soothing tuneage (no, don't want to start another
>>> "sleep techno" thread here! : )  ).
>>> Deepchord cd (dc15).
>>> http://www.deepchord.com/dc15.html
>>
>> This was a net purchase only type of thing.  I think everybody
had to
>> buy one before April 31, 2002
>> which was when they were all printed up.   You might be able to
find it
>> on eBay if your [sic] lucky!
>
>2 users ("humpelmann" and "daijen") have it on SoulSeek ...

i also have it shared on there, im "pipecock" and you gotta ask to
get on my list so you can DL from me, just say youre on 313 and
ill add you on. im about to go to bed, so i wont be able to add
anyone till tomorrow morning at the earliest. i have lots of good
313 stuff, but of course id like to get some more. if anyone wants
to get some trading going on, that would be the bomb. i know of
one other person on here with an awesome collection that ive
gotten stuff from this week........

tom

andythepooh.com