Hello all.  My name is Luke I'm from the Detroit area.
I enjoy all of the discussions, and even though it's a chore
to sift through all the e-mails on a busy week, I wouldn't
have it any other way.
For those of you in the area, you can see me play at Tremors
(yes Tremors - Livonia) on Wednesday nights - deep house
(Joshua Mathews - Visillusion - new release coming soon) and
myself - minimal/techno.

I was hoping I could get a lead on a cd I'm searching for.  I
was told by Kevin Reynolds at Transmat that the track was
only released in Japan on cd.  So, if someone knows of a
website/shop where I could purchase this item I would be very
greatful...
Rodenbush - "Tranquility" - Time:Space 2

Also, I wrote once before about some music on (Persona) from
Gregory Shiff - Entrance and Exit 1 and 2.  Well I'm excited
that Stewart Walker and Gregory Shiff are coming to the
Shelter next month!  And if any of you are into the same type
of techno, I would be very interested to share some
labels/artists with you as I'm looking to expand my
collection in that direction.

I appreciate the feedback and the support.
Peace.