I recently purchased a copy of Innerzone Orchestra "Bug In The Bassbin" /
Shop "Nitwit/ Surreal" on Planet E pressed on blue vinyl. Is this an
original disc 2 of the original "Intergalactic Beats" LP or is this a
repress of disc 2 after the release of the 2x12" compilation? It states on
the inner groove "PEvariUS010LP Disc 2A" flip same with "Disc 2B. Would
someone please fill me in on the history of the release of these tracks on
Planet E?

Also, what is your favorite remix of "Bug In The Bassbin"? My favorite is
Claude Young's 31st Century Jazz Mix on Mowax.

Orrin