> He is (was?) the other part of Panasonic (later named Pan Sonic).
> Panasonic's music is (to me atleast) _very_ experimental
> electronic music.
> Loads of bleeps and other strange stuff on their records.
> Very minimal.
> Hard to describe.

Well, that explains a lot... I really like Panasonic's works, and alos some of
the Miko Vainio solo stuff, but I hadn't paid attention to the other members...
thanks for the tip !

> I enjoyed his album "Asuma" on the Vienna based Mego label.  I find it more
> structured and accessible than the Pan Sonic material that I've heard.

Good to know - yes, his stuff has immediate beauty in it, it looks like he's
reponsible for the simple/deep in Pan Sonic, while Vainio does the
glitchy/experimental...

Gwendal