hi Matthew,

as usual, there is the kevin saunderson night at the works
near old tiger stadium.. last week, there was a small crowd
before 2, and when I left at 2am after being repeatadly
filmed, there were all kinds of people showing up.  I guess
they go to the works to dance after the bars close.  nice
night though.  kevin tried to play more interesting music,
but detroit crowds really seem to want hard techno and
nothing else.  he'd play like 10 disco and house tracks and
everyone would stand around.  then he'd drop a halfway
decent techno track and everyone would cheer and dance for
3 minutes :)

beyond that, you could check out panacea, but dress up and
be prepared for wanky pretension.

-Joe

Anything of note happening in the D tonight?  Coming
down to visit the family in Windsor....

Thanks,
MD