i got to hang with him in the ren center during demf 2, he played in one of
the suites. very cool guy, and also great mixing/music selection.

-----Original Message-----
From: Southern Outpost [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2003 12:34 AM
To: nathan goode; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: (313) Norm Tally

I met up with him when I was last in Detroit and he gave me a bunch of mix
CD's he's recorded... they are deep as hell and smooth like nothing else!
He's an extremely nice guy and deserves all the succuss in the world.

I agree with you Nathan, let's hope he gets down here soon!

Peace,
Patrick - Southern Outpost.