don't be too envious of philly's scene: techno is almost non-existent...

and indeed: when I started to promote this show, I wasn't even mentioning the "final scratch" fact (cf the flyer...); then, on one of the biggest "nightlife online forum" in philly, I saw a thread untitled "what is final scratch ?", so I thought that mentioning it might bring a few additional curious !

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

should be a great party... both dennis and magda are reason enough to go individually. i wish we could get events like this here in LA. but in a city where 50 people came out to see christian smith & angel alanis a couple weeks ago, i bet there would be about 8 people to see these two. waaawawawaaaa.

i realize that for some places/people it's a draw, which is reason enough to mention it, but it still cracks me up when "Final Scratch set" is part of the bill. It's not like we put "Records" next to the other dj's names. ;)