but he was referring to the normal frequenters of Fabric (the majority
anyway), not to devotees of Octave one or people who are aware of more of
their backcatalogue than just blackwater; "the relative minority of us in
that crowd cheering at the opening bars of earlier classics "

"It has to be said that the typical Fabric-goer will not tend to be as
knowledgeable about Octave One as say, the typical reader of this page.
"Blackwater" is likely to be the sum total of their knowledge, no
disrespect intended. However, at the end of the Burdens’ hour-plus long
set, those who don’t know will have learned that the relative minority of
us in that crowd cheering at the opening bars of earlier classics means
that the Octave One story doesn’t begin with "Blackwater". But also after
tonight, we can all be assured it doesn’t end there either.

Regards,
Bren.

> this is the part i dissagree with.
>
> "Blackwater" is likely to be the sum total of their knowledge, no
> disrespect
> intended"
>
> have you ever heard of "SEIGE" ken???
> many others for that mater.
>

>>From: "Odeluga, Ken" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>To: "O.L. From The Basement" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>Subject: RE: (313) OCTAVE ONE INTERVIEW
>>Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 07:24:28 -0000
>>
>>I stand corrected. Thanks.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it.