A lil'more London spam ..

I know this has been posted already but check the 'STOP THE PRESS' bit ..
(This is the same w/e as Cajmere)
Tribal Sessions London! [IMAGE]

Easter Thursday Tribal Gathering is returning to London  and they with
them, they are bringing some special  friends! Tribal has decided to return
to London for a  special show at underground South London venue  Crash.
Room 1 will see François K and Derrick May  performing together as the
"Cosmic Twins".  *****STOP THE PRESS***** We have confirmed this  week that
we will be installing an enormous state of  the art newly designed funktion
1  sound system into the main room for an extra does of  Tribal madness!
This will be the first outing in the UK of  this new MONSTER sound system -
R U TRIBAL!!!

Room 1: The Cosmic Twins François K and Derrick May  Greg Vickers

Room 2: "Acid House" party Greg Vickers Krysko plus  Acid House friends..

Times: 2200-0700 Venue: Crash Address: 66 Goding  Street, Vauxhall, London
Nearest tube - Vauxhall, for  info regarding local accomodation and all
other  enquiries call (0161) 661 9668

Anya Stang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 26/03/2003 12:21:47