> I got a copy of the Stinkworx ep on Keynote on Monday, and it's really
> good. There was one track on there which is just outstanding,

I agree this release is really good record. If you liked their Todas Las Noches
release on Delsin from last year, this is a little more electro-ey but still
the similar warm and deep funky synth sounds.  My favorite track is the middle
cut on the side with 3 cuts... "no tocar" i think is the title... it might be
the slowest of the 5 tracks too?  Nice electronics and timeless mood.  Check it
out.

peace,
Matt MacQueen