Von: scotto [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 27. März 2003 00:18
An: 313@hyperreal.org
Betreff: (313) looking for kammando/komando? records.

I'm trying to track down this label. I thought it was distrubted by clone
but looked all over there site with no avail. then i thought it was a
sub-label of klakson but there site is sparse.

i really want to know where i can buy these records, a friend picked three
up in toranto a week ago and they are just killer electro.

pretty sure the label is from the neitherlands. but not sure.

scotto
lansing, mi

ps the one with the pic on the a side of the ski mask w/ goggles is my fav
so far