I bought mine a couple of years back from Richer Sounds who have branches
across the UK and the deal I had pretty much threw the Technics mixer and
cartridges in free - check their website at http://www.richersounds.com/ for
details.  Not too sure what sort of range of mixers they stock... Note that
their online prices are higher than if you go into their shops, generally by
about 10-20%.  There were a few places online that would beat their prices but
none had stock and could guarantee delivery (and were talking in terms of
several weeks plus as estimates)...

BTW I saw 1200 mk 5's in Tokyo - retailing about £250 - wasn't going to get a
couple of them in my suitcase though :)  Plus UK released records were cheaper
there than they cost in the UK...

David