----- Original Message -----
From: "Fabrizio Nahum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2003 5:59 PM
Subject: (313) new additions

> Hi,
> these are two of my latest buys and recommendations:
>
> Drugs vs. ChateauFlight - Brain no Drugs - kraked001
> i have never heard of these guys nor the label (duh! its their first
> release!!!) but i bought them after reading the hardwax mailout. The sound
> is very deep and funky in a 70s blaxploitation vein, but also very
> psychedelic with strange and distrorted vocal samples going on about drugs
> and pharmaceutical companies. I listen to it everyday when i get home from
> work. The remix is on one side, with the orginal, more acoustic but trippy
> nonetheless version on the other side along with another mix. It says it
is
> recorded in Woodstock and remixed in Paris and features a guy called
Glongo
> Ceirten.

Thanks for the recommendations Fab! Both sound good. Not sure if you don't
know Brain no Drugs or Chateau Flight, but if you don't know the latter,
it's Gilb'r and I:Cube from Versatile Records in Paris. Excellent producers.
No idea about the former though. :/

For the Londoners, Gilb'r and Joakim (Tigersushi/Versatile) are both playing
at 93 Feet East tonight for the monthly London Xpress party. Simon Haggis is
upstairs too. See ya there. :)

Tristan
=======
Text/Mixes: http://www.phonopsia.co.uk