From: Rc [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, March 30, 2003 4:18 PM
To: 313
Subject: (313) nyc in april

i'm going to be spending alot of april in nyc. I've got a list going on for
some of the more known record stores and clubs - are there any cool djs
coming to town or any lesser know spots for 2nd hand record shopping for
someone that's into deephouse, oldschool house, italo, early detroit etc.

thanks
rc