Speaking of CD Mixes, I've been reading good reviews of the poor man's Grace
Jones' latest mix CD. The tracklisting certainly looks interesting. Anyone
heard it?
1. Intro
2. Delarosa & Asora "Paz Suite 4" (Schematic Records)
3. Alexander Polzin "Lighter"(Dial Records)
4. Jake Fairley "Cn Tower"(Sender Records)
5. Alexander Robotnick "Dance Boy Dance" (Materiali Sonori Records)
6. Jesper Dahlbäck "Nyckelpiga (Rytmer)" (Svek Records)
7. Autechre "Flutter" (Warp Records)
8. Panasonic "Hapatus" (Blast First Records)
9. Blaze "Lovelee Dae (Isolée Mix)" (Playhouse Records)
10. Redagain P & Smash J "Propella Man" (800 Trak Records)
11. Andreas Fragel "Rappel" (Traum Schallplatten)
12. Marshall Jefferson Vs Noosa Heads "Mushrooms(Salt City Orchestra Out
There Mix)" (Airtight Records)
13. Repeat "Studio 6122" (Unexplored Beats/Pure Plastic Records)
14. Leo Elstob "Tab Pills Bonus" (Beans Records)
15. Der Zyklus "Matematische Modelle" (International Deejay Gigolo Records)
16. Conrad Black "Greyscale For Slow Building" (Swayzak Records)
17. T-H-D "Hippies In Da Houze" (Heimelektro-Ulm Records)
18. Maus & Stolle "Adore" (Klang Electronics)
19. Walking Endustries "Makee" (Frontline Records)
20. Kinesthesia "Flicklife (U-Ziq Remix)" (Rephlex Records)